Information Management & Securities, L.L.C. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://imssecure.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Generally, information that we collect is limited to the information you provide via contact or application forms (such as your name, address, contact information, etc.). We may also collect certain machine based information related to your visit (such as your operating system, browser, IP address, usage details, etc.).
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means or information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To facilitate our presentation and management of our Website and its contents.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we determine is necessary as part of our business practices.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or we determine is necessary as part of our business practices.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by mail at IMS, 4720 E. Liberty St., Mexico, MO 65265, or by phone at 573-581-2800.